Enko La Gaieté Secondary Campus is the secondary section of Enko La Gaieté International School in Yaoundé, Cameroon. The school is looking for a dynamic colleague, able to take up the roles of Parents Relations Officer and Operations Lead.
- As a Parents Relations Officer the person will be running the general office in terms of school community relationships.
- As an Operations Lead the person will manage day to day school operations.
Tasks and missions include:
- The administrative management of admissions and enrollments (welcoming prospects, administering tests, making sure tests are corrected on time, collecting all necessary documents for enrollments, keeping the school information system up-to-date).
- The communication with the parents of enrolled students: answering phone calls and incoming emails, sending out information and communication such as invitation to events, newsletters, ... Do follow up to make sure that information is received and understood.
- Organisation of the logistics for parents’ meetings and events
- Supervision of the day to day operations of the school including but not limited to cleaning, security guards, canteen, student’s drop-off/pick-up
- Assistance to the school coordinator/head of school for the organisation of students’ events
- Responsibility for the school’s administrative stock
- Design and implementation of a student retention plan, in collaboration with the student coordinator/head of school and Marketing Officer
About Enko Education
Enko Education is a fast-growing network of African international schools, increasing access to the world’s best universities for learners across Africa.
Enko Education has developed an innovative model. Our programmes lead to globally recognized and sought after qualifications. We are able to offer those at a fraction of the cost charged by other international schools in Africa. Furthermore, Enko learners are supported in their higher education applications through our university guidance programme. It supports them in selecting the right universities and then securing both admission and financing for their studies. We offer an outstanding learning experience striving to educate our learners with Africa at heart and the world in mind.
Enko Education’s model is showing impressive results with learners joining top universities like Yale University (USA), Sciences Po (Fr), the University of Toronto (Canada) and many more.
With 14 schools across Africa, Enko Education aims to open 30 more schools in at least 20 African countries over the next five years. Several international financing institutions, including Proparco, I & P, Oiko Credit and LiquidAfrica, support Enko Education’s ambition.
Powered by JazzHR